Monday, June 2, 2008

Online "Yardsale"

You all know how much I like to go yardsaling, well over at The Twice Remembered Cottage, she is having a cool online yardsale, with a lot of neat antique and cottagey items. Just thought some of you might like to go over and check it out!


Here is what I bought:

Red Tin Tile

Vintage Garden Calendar

(I think I'm going to frame some of the pictures and hang them in my kitchen.)

5 comments:

Stacia said...

So did you buy anything??

Tabby said...

Of course I did! :) I posted pictures just for you!

Stacia said...

those are cute!! I love both of your picks and I even went to the site to see what else she had. It was a really cool idea!

Chief Sinner said...

You bought WHAT??? I was just thinking that we needed some more stuff like that! WOW Honey you can read my mind!!!

Twila Bird said...

Hi Tabby! Thanks for stopping in and perusing my sale! I don't know if you got it or not, but I sent out a group email to all buyers requesting their mailing addresses...trying to get all the invoices out this week! I may have overlooked your email, but just in case! Thank you **so** much for supporting my sale! Hopefully with the proceeds we can get a little more work done on this tumble down cottage we call home, hehe!

P.S I bought that tin at the Nashville Flea Market from one of my favorite vendors...check them out at fuzzotfurniture.net. They make furniture and accessories from old house parts. Pretty neat!